Training and Workshops
At Squeegeeville, we provide beginning and advanced workshops and training to help people screenprint many items, whether they are working in a large factory, a home studio, or a small business. Our students have ranged from kids to college professors, teachers to technicians in a glass factory. Fine artists, scientists, and everyone in between.
Many have gone on to successfully open or grow t-shirt shops and art printing studios, or enhance production in a range of screenprinting applications in an equally diverse group of businesses and end uses:
- Display manufacturers
- Mainframe computer and industrial housing manufacturers
- Glass and ceramic manufacturers
- University and College printmaking programs
- Large format Flag and banner printers
- Canadian Security and Public Safety Department
- Fine art printers
- Remote location workshops with Native artists in Canada’s north.
- T-shirt shops
Our most popular programs are listed below in more detail. The current 2013 calendar is found in the last section below: